Hallelujah Technical Managers are inspired by technology and have a passion for creating innovative technical solutions.
As a Technical Delivery Manager, you will manage a team of web developers and software engineers at various levels to deliver high-quality technical solutions and products.
You will be responsible for the design, development, deployment and maintenance of innovative solutions using the latest tools and technologies. You will work closely with Project Management and Client Services teams, and have overall responsibility for the technical deliverables of projects.
You will love working in a team of highly skilled people, all with strong opinions about various technologies, frameworks and approaches to delivery. You will be able to articulate your ideas to your colleagues effectively and will take on board the ideas of others. You will thrive when faced with new challenges and will constantly look to improve clients’ deliverables.
You are an update maniac.
1. Must Have skills / screening criteria
• Fluency in English: spoken and written (B2+ upwards till C2).
• Italian Laurea Magistrale or Master / Bachelor’s Degree fully recognized by the Italian Law as equivalent.
• Strong personal ambitions and competitiveness.
2. Core Skills
• Ability to manage multiple technical projects in parallel, across several industries.
• Third party enterprise e-commerce and content management solutions.
• Lead projects to deliver high quality technical solutions and products.
• Design, development and deployment and maintenance of innovative solutions using the latest tools and technologies, both front-end and back-end.
• Work closely with Hallelujah Creative, UX, Project Management and Client Services.
• Scope the technical components of a project, taking into account constraints such as feasibility, timing and budget.
• Understand technical complexities of multi-tiered web solutions and ensure the appropriate design solutions are achieved.
• System architecture experience, including Cloud services, CDN, asynchronous message queue systems, clustered server environments.
• Architect and design scalable technical solutions.
• Proven ability to combine technologies in novel ways.
• Deep understanding of technical project management and work flow.
• Excellent leadership and communication skills.
3. Soft Skills, nice to have
• Enthusiastic – Must be high-energy.
• Good communication around issues and opportunities – Get things done, make things happen.
• Communicative and social – Must be able to communicate well with team.
• Coaching skill – Must be able to effectively coach team members.
• Conflict resolution – Must be able to facilitate discussion and facilitate alternatives or different approaches.
• Facilitative – Must be able to lead and demonstrate value-add principles to a team.
• Attitude of empowerment – Must be able to lead a team to self-organization.
• Attitude of transparency – Must desire to bring disclosure and transparency to the business about development and grow business trust.
• Competitive compensation.
• Full time employment contract.
• Valuable equity in a growing company.
• Work with a team of top technologists.
• Collaborative, positive office culture.
• Healthy work/life balance.
• Awesome growth opportunity.
Candidates need to be able to work in Milan.
Interested applicants should email their CV to email@example.com