At Digital Agency Hallelujah we want to change the way people interact with businesses through digital experiences.
At Hallelujah, the Search SEO/SEM Strategist is responsible for planning, implementation and the performance of search campaigns. He will be primary client contacts responsible for building the client relationship while working to ensure high quality search campaigns. Search is changing – and Hallelujah wants to pioneer new approaches to search across multiple platforms.
As a Search SEO/SEM Strategist, you would be working within both SEO/SEM fields. The role is perfect for someone who enjoys drawing actionable insights from data, and then shares his/her findings with the team to get them implemented.
The ideal candidate is someone who holds a passion for search engine marketing – combining her/his technical skills with a creative edge to maximize our clients’ ROI. We’re looking for someone with a unique, driven personality that can add value quickly in our growing media department overall.
1. Must Have skills / screening criteria
• Fluency in English: spoken and written (B2+ upwards till C2).
• Italian Laurea Magistrale or Master / Bachelor’s Degree fully recognized by the Italian Law as equivalent.
• Strong personal ambitions and competitiveness.
2. Core Skills
• 1-2+ years of combined experience in search engine optimization, SEM, web development, UX, account management or related field.
• Execution of SEO Strategy: keyword research + insights, META data optimization, URL crawling, creating great & actionable search reports, choosing link earning tactics, light testing, light web development (where applicable).
• Possess strong knowledge of SEO best practices; integrated search best practices preferred.
• Expected to be familiar with industry standard SEO tools (Screaming Frog, Brightedge, Google/Bing/Yandex/Baidu Webmaster Tools, etc.).
• Operate as the main client contact, leading strategic and tactical planning activities.
• Build strong relationships within the media community in order to bring Clients innovative/first-to-market opportunities.
• Supervise negotiation of media buys and ensure the most competitive rates are secured.
• Build and maintain strong Client relationships; set appropriate expectations and ensure timely creation & delivery of work.
• Oversees metrics evaluation and optimization recommendations. Communicate the client’s goals and represent the client’s interests to internal teams.
• Identify opportunities for differing mixes of media tactics and strategies to achieve client goals.
• Set and exceed client expectations delivering quality work in a timely manner.
• Identify opportunities to add value to our clients business.
• Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with search engines and ad networks as required.
• Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Must be a self-starter, highly detail orientated and fast.
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Agency environment preferred, but not required.
• Pluses: International SEO experience, Social Media + SEO integration, Paid Search, GA certification.
3. Soft Skills, nice to have
• Enthusiastic – Must be high-energy.
• Good communication around issues and opportunities – Get things done, make things happen.
• Communicative and social – Must be able to communicate well with team.
• Coaching skill – Must be able to effectively coach team members.
• Conflict resolution – Must be able to facilitate discussion and facilitate alternatives or different approaches.
• Facilitative – Must be able to lead and demonstrate value-add principles to a team.
• Attitude of empowerment – Must be able to lead a team to self-organization.
• Attitude of transparency – Must desire to bring disclosure and transparency to the business about development and grow business trust.
• Competitive compensation.
• Full time employment contract.
• Valuable equity in a growing company.
• Work with a team of top technologists.
• Collaborative, positive office culture.
• Healthy work/life balance.
• Awesome growth opportunity.
Candidates need to be able to work in Milan.
Interested applicants should email their CV to email@example.com