At Digital Agency Hallelujah, we want to change the way people interact with businesses through digital experiences.
Hallelujah Project Managers are responsible for developing and maintaining the strategic relationship between the agency and clients by addressing client needs through direct contact and the utilization of agency resources. The Project Managers are the key, day-to-day agency representatives for the client and maintain a highly responsive service orientation in all transactions.
The ideal candidate for this position as Project Manager in Halellujah will consider him/herself as the expert in delivery and execution. He/she will share a passion for transforming great ideas into real work, and collaborate with clients and internal teams to scope, plan and execute projects on time and to budget.
1. Must Have skills / screening criteria
• Fluency in English: spoken and written (B2+ upwards till C2).
• Italian Laurea Magistrale or Master / Bachelor’s Degree fully recognized by the Italian Law as equivalent.
• Strong personal ambitions and competitiveness.
2. Core Skills
• 2 to 3 years in the industry or related experience in developing interactive projects.
• Experience with various projects types, including web, mobile, video, brand and strategic consulting.
• Monitor and oversee implementation of tactical plans and day-to-day activities of program execution according to the strategic plan to carry through client’s marketing strategies and ultimately accomplish client’s marketing objectives while managing client and agency expectations.
• Report status to other team members by evaluating and communicating within the agency all pertinent information provided by the client and outside sources.
• Meet regularly with Top Management personnel to contribute toward the overall development and growth of the account to develop strategic and creative briefs to a level of presentation readiness for internal staff and client.
• Develop relationships and forge seamless integration with all functional teams, as well as clients/partners by working with creative and interactive departments to communicate strategy, review concepts and develop client presentations.
• Participate in the identification of potential client opportunities and strategic appropriateness, and act as a liaison between appropriate agency functional areas to pitch client on such opportunities (Strategic Planning, Database, Analytics, etc…).
• Execute media management aspects of planning and execution.
• Participate in client planning process (assessment, situation analysis, brand planning and development of strategic direct marketing plans).
• Develop full knowledge of all factors (internal and external/market) affecting the client’s marketing goals and plans as well as full knowledge of the client’s current marketing situation.
• Research and analyze response data, assist in the identification of new marketing opportunities–and lead the preparation and presentation of this information internally and to the client.
• Participate in the development and agreement of measurement/success criteria for plan and program evaluation ensuring objectives and measurement benchmarks are clearly defined, then analyze, plan and program performance against key success metrics (ROI, revenue etc) and identify pertinent marketing implications.
• Meticulous project-scoping, planning, costing and timing skills.
• Identify and maintain strict project control, documentation and archiving.
• Structure of estimates according to most appropriate models.
• Facilitation of post-project reviews to share learning with relevant parties.
• Stay abreast of changes in media, readership or viewing figures and advertising rates.
• Promote the client’s product or ideas by organising forums for clients.
• Employ and develop best practice techniques for managing, tracking and reporting risks, issues and status.
• Track and report project budget reconciliation on a monthly basis.
• Proven organisational skills and relentless attention to detail.
3. Soft Skills, nice to have
• Enthusiastic – Must be high-energy
• Good communication around issues and opportunities – Get things done, make things happen
• Communicative and social – Must be able to communicate well with team
• Coaching skill – Must be able to effectively coach team members
• Conflict resolution – Must be able to facilitate discussion and facilitate alternatives or different approaches
• Facilitative – Must be able to lead and demonstrate value-add principles to a team
• Attitude of empowerment – Must be able to lead a team to self-organization
• Attitude of transparency – Must desire to bring disclosure and transparency to the business about development and grow business trust
• Competitive compensation.
• Full Time Employment Contract.
• Valuable equity in a growing company.
• Collaborative, positive office culture.
• Healthy work/life balance.
• Awesome growth opportunity.
Candidates need to be able to work in Milan.
Interested applicants should email their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org