1. Must Have skills / screening criteria
• Fluency in English: spoken and written (B2+ upwards till C2).
• Italian Laurea Magistrale or Master / Bachelor’s Degree fully recognized by the Italian Law as equivalent.
• Strong personal ambitions and competitiveness.
2. Core Skills
3. Soft Skills, nice to have
• Enthusiastic – Must be high-energy
• Good communication around issues and opportunities – Get things done, make things happen
• Communicative and social – Must be able to communicate well with team
• Coaching skill – Must be able to effectively coach team members
• Conflict resolution – Must be able to facilitate discussion and facilitate alternatives or different approaches
• Facilitative – Must be able to lead and demonstrate value-add principles to a team
• Attitude of empowerment – Must be able to lead a team to self-organization
• Attitude of transparency – Must desire to bring disclosure and transparency to the business about development and grow business trust
• Competitive compensation.
• Full time employment contract.
• Valuable equity in a growing company.
• Work with a team of top technologists.
• Collaborative, positive office culture.
• Healthy work/life balance.
• Awesome growth opportunity.
Candidates need to be able to work in Milan.
Interested applicants should email their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org