At Digital Agency Hallelujah we want to change the way people interact with businesses through digital experiences.
Our team of thinkers, creators, artists, problem solvers, builders & innovators are enthusiastic about empowering brands by creating experiences that push boundaries and get noticed. Through strategic collaboration they work with dynamic brands across a wide range of industries. In order to do terrific work they look for the most passionate, talented and ambitious people to join their entrepreneurial team. As part of out growing team, we are looking for a talented Web Designer + Digital Art that is both knowledgeable and passionate about website design. The ability to articulate website design AND understand the user experience is essential. Website design experience is required.
As a Web Designer you’ll have the opportunity to work on several creative design projects. You’ll be creating stunning visual design and the vision for some of the most innovative brands across a wide range of industries. The ideal candidate will have a broad range of design work ranging from responsive websites to mobile design to marketing assets. If you are creative, love digital design and are able to bring new ideas to every project, and you are an update maniac, then we want to meet you!
1. Must Have skills / screening criteria
• Fluency in English: spoken and written (B2+ upwards till C2).
• Italian Laurea Magistrale or Master / Bachelor’s Degree fully recognized by the Italian Law as equivalent.
• Strong personal ambitions and competitiveness.
2. Core Skills
• Strong experience in website design and website user experience would also be an advantage.
• Good understanding of the user experience.
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
• Understanding of photo retouching/Photoshop.
• Strong portfolio with engaging diverse designs.
• Knowledge of and/or experience with Flash and web applications is a plus.
• Design a wide range of digital and website projects, as well as an interest in online shopping and eCommerce websites.
• Discuss user flows with our strategist and create sketches and wireframes for optimal user experience.
• Be able to design responsive websites (desktop, tablet and mobile PSDs).
• Be a team player and able to collaborate and design multiple creative projects.
• Participate in brainstorming sessions, concept development and design comps.
• Present concepts and fully completed website pages to team members.
• Be able to design in various different styles.
• MUST take PRIDE in delivering thoughtful, high quality design work.
3. Soft Skills, nice to have
• Enthusiastic – Must be high-energy.
• Good communication around issues and opportunities – Get things done, make things happen.
• Communicative and social – Must be able to communicate well with team.
• Coaching skill – Must be able to effectively coach team members.
• Conflict resolution – Must be able to facilitate discussion and facilitate alternatives or different approaches.
• Facilitative – Must be able to lead and demonstrate value-add principles to a team.
• Attitude of empowerment – Must be able to lead a team to self-organization.
• Attitude of transparency – Must desire to bring disclosure and transparency to the business about development and grow business trust.
• Competitive compensation.
• Full time employment contract.
• Valuable equity in a growing company.
• Work with a team of top technologists.
• Collaborative, positive office culture.
• Healthy work/life balance.
• Awesome growth opportunity.
Candidates need to be able to work in Milan.
Interested applicants should email their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org