We want to change the way people interact with businesses through social media and digital experiences.
At Hallelujah, the digital/social content strategist is responsible for working with the Strategy Director to define/refine the Client’s overall social media strategy. The job requires that close attention be paid to how social media channels work to bring to life the brand positioning and overall campaign communications architecture. This includes determining which digital and social platforms will be leveraged and defining/refining the role for each with the communications ecosystem. Once the strategy is established it is the digital/social strategist’s responsibility to: define the content strategy required to bring the platform strategy to life, write creative briefs and work with creative and technical development teams to develop the creative and user experience required to bring the channel to life. This position is client-facing and requires strong client presentation skills. The ideal candidate for this role as Social Media Strategist in Hallelujah will be charged with developing outstanding communication, digital and marketing strategies for both clients and new business prospects. The successful candidate will also inspire and educate internal teams on the opportunities for marketing innovation, consumer understanding and cultural trends.
1. Must Have skills / screening criteria
• Fluency in English: spoken and written (B2+ upwards till C2).
• Italian Laurea Magistrale or Master / Bachelor’s Degree fully recognized by the Italian Law as equivalent.
• Strong personal ambitions and competitiveness.
2. Core Skills
• 3-4 years’ experience in either content or social media strategy.
• Social Media Geek: has a passion for social media and all its attachments, tinkering under the hood, and enjoys being at the centre of conversations or investigating what people talk about most and where.
• Curiosity: has a naturally curious mind especially devoted to digital. Loves to explore and nurture intellect; knows how to observe and identify patterns that identify trends and key insights early.
• Develop social marketing and digital strategies.
• Determine social channels to be leveraged and ideate tactics that align with overall social media strategy.
• Understand how digital content moves through today’s digital landscape and define relevant and impactful content strategies for Client’s digital channels (including website).
3. Soft Skills, nice to have
• Enthusiastic – Must be high-energy
• Good communication around issues and opportunities – get things done, make things happen
• Communicative and social – Must be able to communicate well with team
• Coaching skill – must be able to effectively coach team members
• Conflict resolution – Must be able to facilitate discussion and facilitate alternatives or different approaches
• Facilitative – Must be able to lead and demonstrate value-add principles to a team
• Attitude of empowerment – Must be able to lead a team to self-organization
• Attitude of transparency – Must desire to bring disclosure and transparency to the business about development and grow business trust
• Competitive compensation.
• Full time employment contract.
• Valuable equity in a growing company.
• Work with a team of top technologists.
• Collaborative, positive office culture.
• Healthy work/life balance.
• Awesome growth opportunity.
Candidates need to be able to work in Milan.
Interested applicants should email their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org