At Digital Agency Hallelujah, we want to change the way people interact with businesses through digital experiences.
At Hallelujah we are looking for a Social Media and Community Manager who will influence changes in consumer behaviour through ideas, creativity and the use of interactive media. You will make a difference to digital communications, marketing and advertising, and inspire the best global brands.
You will work with the Strategy Director, Project Managers and the client to create innovative social media campaigns and develop an idea through to final copy stage. You’ll understand the client’s tone of voice and write compelling and on-brand copy. You will edit and plan social media content, maintain social media pages and keep your community engaged.
The ideal candidate for Community Manager will be responsible for managing, creating and moderating brand and UGC content for clients’ social communities, providing consulting on social media strategy and creative concept development for all agency’s clients and serving as an evangelist for social media thinking across all of Hallelujah. They will also assist in monitoring and reporting on industry and competitive trends, campaign initiatives and community optimization.
1. Must Have skills / screening criteria
• Fluency in English: spoken and written (B2+ upwards till C2).
• Italian Laurea Magistrale or Master / Bachelor’s Degree fully recognized by the Italian Law as equivalent.
• Strong personal ambitions and competitiveness.
• Actively participates in a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, community development and management, social bookmarking, commenting, etc.
• Understanding of popular and emerging social networks – design, functionality, users.
• Experience with content creation and management through blogging or social communities.
• Demonstrated ability to produce community management guidelines and documents that reflect a holistic understanding and implementation of the role of social media and its effects.
2. Core Skills
• 2 to 3 years of experience managing social media platforms or communities for brands;
Community strategy (35%):
• Assist with creation, conception, and presentation of social media strategy and integrated marketing campaigns.
• Interpret the direction of strategy/planning and creative leads.
• Communicate and coordinate client service, production and strategy/planning teams ensuring that community strategy supports overall brand goals and objectives.
Management and Moderation (65%):
• Listening & Reporting: Utilize social analytics tools like Facebook Insights, Crimson Hexagon, Topsy, Netbase and/or Simply Measured to generate insights.
• Summarize insights and conversations to create actionable, client-facing reports that lead to optimization.
• Publishing, create and maintain content calendars for all social communities, including writing Facebook status updates and tweets and asset management for Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Tumblr and/or Vine.
• Work with team to create original branded content for communities.
• Post relevant content in accordance with Content Calendar.
• Moderation and review of user generated comments and posts in a quick and timely manner, utilizing social media management tools (SMMS) like Sprinklr, Spredfast and/or Hootsuite.
• Respond to comments, when appropriate, in order to foster a positive community and add value to the user’s experience.
• Enforce the Social Media Guidelines as defined by the brand.
• Escalate User Generated Content, where appropriate, to internal and client stakeholders.
Other complementary skills/experiences:
• Proficiency in PowerPoint, Keynote, Photoshop and presentation tools and skills.
• Proficiency in social analytics and listening tools like Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, Crimson Hexagon and/or Sprinklr.
• Exceptional communication skills within the agency team.
• Very high attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
• Have a mastery of industry best practices and the ability to design content appropriate for each social platform, as well as be willing to learn and articulate a unique POV on each.
• Have an editorial lens and be able to create and manage a content calendar.
• Have an understanding of communities, what makes them tick and be interested in fostering an ongoing relationship on behalf of a brand.
3. Soft Skills, nice to have
• Enthusiastic – Must be high-energy
• Good communication around issues and opportunities – Get things done, make things happen
• Communicative and social – Must be able to communicate well with team
• Coaching skill – Must be able to effectively coach team members
• Conflict resolution – Must be able to facilitate discussion and facilitate alternatives or different approaches
• Facilitative – Must be able to lead and demonstrate value-add principles to a team
• Attitude of empowerment – Must be able to lead a team to self-organization
• Attitude of transparency – Must desire to bring disclosure and transparency to the business about development and grow business trust
• Competitive compensation.
• Full time employment contract.
• Valuable equity in a growing company.
• Work with a team of top technologists.
• Collaborative, positive office culture.
• Healthy work/life balance.
• Awesome growth opportunity.
Candidates need to be able to work in Milan.
Interested applicants should email their CV to email@example.com