• Responsible for the delivery and execution of projects, following the client’s governance principles.
• Owns workstreams and takes responsibility for coordinating stakeholders from across the business with a variety of outputs: e.g. operational support model / delivery of new features within the mobile app.
• Produces and owns the delivery project plan. Controls, manages and monitors project timescales and budgets, reporting variances, escalating as appropriate to overcome delays, difficulties or cost over-runs, and re-forecasting where necessary.
• Produces key project documentation as detailed within the clients change process during the project life cycle stages (Concept, Define, Deliver, Benefits) i.e requirements, detailed plan, CMT, resource plan, business case, status reports etc.
• Works with business stakeholders to ensure an effective approach to business implementation, handover and acceptance of the change.
• Acts as escalation point for risk and issue resolution.
Must be comfortable managing the activities of various roles supporting the delivery of the project, such as business analysts and testing resources.
100% completion of key project documentation as detailed within the client’s change process during project life cycle stages (Concept, Define, Deliver, Benefits)
1. Must Have skills / screening criteria
• Fluency in English: spoken and written (B2+ upwards till C2).
• Italian Laurea Magistrale or Master / Bachelor’s Degree fully recognized by the Italian Law as equivalent.
• Strong personal ambitions and competitiveness.
2. Core Skills
• 1 to 2 years in the industry or related experience in developing interactive projects.
• Experience with various projects types, including web, mobile, video, brand, and strategic consulting.
• Implementation of tactical plans and day-to-day activities of program execution according to the strategic plan to carry through Client’s marketing strategies;
• Meticulous project-scoping, planning, costing and timing skills.
• Identifies and maintains strict project control, documentation and archiving.
• Structure of estimates according to most appropriate models.
• Develop relationships with and forge seamless integration with all functional teams, as well as clients/partners by working with creative and interactive departments to communicate strategy, review concepts and develop client presentations.
• Execute media management aspects of planning and execution.
• Research and analyze response data, assist in the identification of new marketing opportunities–and lead the preparation and presentation of this information internally and to the client.
• Stay abreast of changes in media, readership or viewing figures and advertising rates.
• Proven organisational skills and relentless attention to detail.
3. Soft Skills, nice to have
• Enthusiastic – Must be high-energy
• Good communication around issues and opportunities – get things done, make things happen
• Communicative and social – Must be able to communicate well with team
• Coaching skill – must be able to effectively coach team members
• Conflict resolution – Must be able to facilitate discussion and facilitate alternatives or different approaches
• Facilitative – Must be able to lead and demonstrate value-add principles to a team
• Attitude of empowerment – Must be able to lead a team to self-organization
• Attitude of transparency – Must desire to bring disclosure and transparency to the business about development and grow business trust
• Competitive compensation.
• Full time employment contract.
• Valuable equity in a growing company.
• Work with a team of top technologists.
• Collaborative, positive office culture.
• Healthy work/life balance.
• Awesome growth opportunity.
Candidates need to be able to work in Milan.
Interested applicants should email their CV to email@example.com