Hallelujah is seeking an ambitious, skilled and distinctly friendly Front-End Developer + Digital Designer.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for delivering user-focused software solutions. This position requires a mastery of the hands-on aspects of web interface engineering, as well as an ability to design solid front-end architectures that integrate with other systems and technologies.
You’ll be a champion of technologically driven ideas, and revel in working on the ‘impossible’ projects. Sharing our values of being Mcgyver, curious and helpful, you’ll get it done. Preferably with 2-3+ years experience in an agency, the successful candidate will enjoy collaborating and love the challenge of joining an ambitious startup, the very first of its kind.
You are an update maniac.
1. Must Have skills / screening criteria
• Fluency in English: spoken and written (B2+ upwards till C2).
• Italian Laurea Magistrale or Master / Bachelor’s Degree fully recognized by the Italian Law as equivalent.
• Strong personal ambitions and competitiveness.
2. Core Skills
• Excellent understanding of CSS design principles.
• Love for using the latest and greatest in HTML5 and CSS3.
• Integration with popular APIs such as Google Maps, Facebook and Instagram.
• Experience with mobile web development, Hybrid apps – PhoneGap or any other hybrid app dev framework.
• A passion for Node.js would be a huge advantage.
• Skills in delivering web projects being mindful of cross-browser compatibility.
• 2-3 years max experience, preferably in an agency.
3. Soft Skills, nice to have
• Enthusiastic – Must be high-energy.
• Good communication around issues and opportunities – get things done, make things happen.
• Communicative and social – Must be able to communicate well with team.
• Coaching skill – must be able to effectively coach team members.
• Conflict resolution – Must be able to facilitate discussion and facilitate alternatives or different approaches.
• Facilitative – Must be able to lead and demonstrate value-add principles to a team.
• Attitude of empowerment – Must be able to lead a team to self-organization.
• Attitude of transparency – Must desire to bring disclosure and transparency to the business about development and grow business trust.
• Competitive compensation.
• Full time employment contract.
• Valuable equity in a growing company.
• Work with a team of top technologists.
• Collaborative, positive office culture.
• Healthy work/life balance.
• Awesome growth opportunity.
Candidates need to be able to work in Milan.
Interested applicants should email their CV to email@example.com